Friday, May 04, 2007

Office Space Style

Required Reading: Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk

There is an ink jet printer currently strewn in various pieces around my back yard.

Here's the story. My brother and I inherited an Epson Stylus 777 ink jet printer from our parents. For the last three or four years we've been toting it around to the various places we've lived at. Around nine months ago it finally gave up the ghost. The thing was about six or seven years old so it was just a matter of time. It's been sitting around various places and tonight, while packing up, my brother and I decided to have some fun.

So he threw it off the roof.

We then proceeded to beat the living shit out of this printer รก la Office Space. The only thing missing was a baseball bat, but we got around that pretty quick. And now the printer looks like it was hit by a semi truck.

I'm going to love picking up all the little bits in the morning.

No comments: