Sunday, March 26, 2006

I sometimes wonder why I can't work at a normal job. What is it about convention that I constantly cast it off? I am able to function well in society, I am able to do simple tasks that people ask me to perform. Maybe it's the mundane that causes me to lose intrest in and ultimately rebel against jobs. I need to find a place to work that excites me, not necessarily in the way I want to be excited, but rather in a way that challenges me. I hate mindless work, I hate doing things that are repetitive and dull. On the other hand, a good routine is always good for some peace of mind. At any rate, someone needs to pay me to do stuff for them, and fast, because I'm almost out of money.

Earlier my nemesis, Kyle, was here and we decided to dupe the rest of our friends we were hanging out with tonight into believing that he was pissed at me and wasn't going to talk to me ever again. Ruthie bought it and wasn't happy about learning that we were just putting on an act. But it's all good because she nabbed a metric buttload of digital music from me. Anyway, it's been decided that if Kyle and I team up we are unstoppable and we can destroy anything. Seriously. Anything. One of these days we're going to take over the world. It's just a matter of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang that sounds familiar ... hum, where did I read something like that?

Nice to not be alone!