Sunday, March 26, 2006

Remember that midnight blue hair I have been complaining about? Yeah, it's gone. Armed with a pair of scissors and an industrial-strength Wahl electric hair clipper, I lopped it off. I look like a freakin' pirate. It's awesome.

I should mention, though, that the no-hair look was not my original intention. I was originally just going to shave most of it off, until I realized how bad I was at cutting hair. That's what I get for passing up cosmetology school in favor of a less that lucrative career as a stagehand and graphic designer. Anyway, I took one look in the mirror after doing the sides and my immediate thought was "Damn. I'm going to have to shave it all off". I think I did a pretty good job, although I have no clue what the back looks like. I wish someone would come over right now so they let me know how it looks on the dark side of my head.

In other news, I'm almost out of money. Which shouldn't be a surprise to my friends. Thankfully, a shaved head means no need to spend money on a hair cut. Whoo hoo.

No comments: