Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Great Outdoors
Soundtrack: “I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow” by John Hartford

I have realized recently that I cannot remember the last time I went out and enjoyed the beautiful sights and sounds of nature that Colorado so lovingly offers us, her residents.

And so I've resolved to go out and frolic in the mountains as soon as is humanly possible for me. It's about time. And if anyone would like to help me out with that, I would sure appreciate it.

In other news, I had a super freaking awesome night last night, and I did so without having to consume more than 1 alcoholic beverage. That's pretty damn good, I'd say. I met up with some old high school friends, carroused with a drunken Benjamin, and in general just enjoyed being back out and about after a stressful week trying to get all sorts of stupid crap done. Important crap, yes, but stressful and therefore stupid.

No comments: