Monday, September 18, 2006

I Like To Make Life Excruciating
Soundtrack: “Roses” by Outkast

I still have not been able to remedy the problem of no power supply for my laptop, which is excruciating. Aha, I have successfully used that word twice in one blog entry. Beat that. Anyway, not having a laptop has been hell because I'm tied down to my tired old PC at home. And I tend to be less than productive on that thing, especially since I have Need For Speed Underground 2 loaded on it. Which, speaking of, I was up until 6:30 am this morning playing that thing. Man that game is addictive. “Just... one... more... race...”

I have also been busy, so that along with no computational mobility makes for very few blog entries indeed. Do not fret, though, my pretties. Once I have an AC adapter for Rosebud (the name I have given to my laptop), I will be blogging slightly more often and with more gusto. I am trying to inject some dedicated blogging time into my day, hopefully that happens.

Stay tuned for more on how I like to make my life hard. It promises to be entertaining.

No comments: