Monday, September 04, 2006

Rock and Mutha Snorkin’ Roll
Soundtrack: “Electioneering” by Radiohead

So, Friday night I witnessed one of the most epic shows I’ve ever seen. Planes Mistaken For Stars and Avail were at the 3 Kings Tavern as part of Denver Fest II. And it was rock and roll, baby. I had blood on my sleeve after the show. Now that's a good rock concert. And it's probably the only time I am ever going to see Avail, so I was really excited to see them. Later on this month is Vaux with the Photo Atlas, Dead To Fall with Misery Signals, Throwdown with Zao, Evergreen Terrace, and Maylene and The Sons of Disaster, and last but not least Mastodon with Converge and The Bronx. I doubt I’ll be able to see all of those shows, but for sure I'm checking out Vaux, Throwdown, and Mastodon. Yay, metal.

School is going great. Both classes are pretty cool, especially Design and Concept. I think I am going to post updates of my progress in that class. The first project that we’re working on right now is a masthead for a magazine that we will eventually be designing. Look for that this next week.

No comments: