Monday, January 08, 2007

Well. Maybe Things Are Getting Better

Soundtrack: “She Bangs The Drum” by The Stone Roses

Yeah, I know there has been no activity on my end for quite some time. Apparently nobody really cares that much, which is fine with me. I don't care all that much either because all I am concerned about is getting my shit together. And, well, it is.

Today was the first full day of my internship and things went really well. I did three business card comps as well as a poster comp in a mere 6 hours. That's not half bad.

The main reason I haven't shown my face around here is that up until today there has been no reason to do so. Don't get me wrong, I have been doing things, but I would rather not report on stupid and uneventful situations in my life. Some people say that bad news is better than no news, and I suppose that is true to an extent, but on the other hand I'm getting tired of writing bitchy posts on how much the world sucks. There's already enough of that on MySpace.

1 comment:

Saint Facetious said...

And what about the job, holmes?