Thursday, December 28, 2006

Somebody Must Like Me

Soundtrack: "No Excuses" by Alice In Chains

So, I have an internship. The one thing I have been super stressing out about and I finally had one fall into my lap. I will be working with Scholar's Network doing mostly print and some web design. I can't quite put into words how excited I am... we'll just say "very".

2006 will be ending in a few days and I cannot be happier. It was a terrible year in which bad situations only became worse globally and more locally, I returned to an annoying pattern of mild self-destruction. At least I'm not a drug addict or homeless. Or both. I only have one resolution for this upcoming New Year's, and that is this: I will not set myself up for disappointment or defeat. That's the only one I'm making this year.

No comments: