Thursday, December 07, 2006

Goodbye Autumn

Soundtrack: “Memorabilia” by Nine Inch Nails

I apologize for the prolonged absence. I have been pretty busy with school and trying to find a job so everything else has taken a back seat. The semester is over as of today, however, so I'll be back at it for your reading pleasure. But for now, here's a poem.

Wanderlust

Restless she paces as she
Forgets social graces and
She wanders
And she wonders
What are you waiting for
As though you lust for more
As you wonder
You wander

But I know
Where this road will take me
Though I have not yet traveled it
And seeking
To stop this restless heart
That is constantly wandering

To you

To you

I let my wanderlust
Go wherever it must
She wanders
I wander

2 comments:

Saint Facetious said...

Huh? You were absent?

Toph© said...

You don't get poetry, do ya?