Friday, December 08, 2006

These Times Try Men's Souls

Soundtrack: “Bayonetwork” by Norma Jean

I'm really tired of putting up with all of the bullshit in my life. See, last night my housemate Benjamin got drunk and threatened Scott with a pair of knives because he finally got sick of Scott's shit. Scott has this pathetic and annoying habit of welcoming himself onto people's couches. I was getting sick of him sitting around all day too, but you don't pull a fucking knife on someone.

Not only that, but it's been a completely emotionally draining semester. Kyle is having a rough time after having to break off a long-running relationship. And it's been tough for me because he's my friend and I believe in investing myself in Kyle. He's also a business partner and a fellow Christian. All of the heartbreak he is going through has reminded me why I hate relationships, and it makes me wonder why I really wanted one this past summer.

Of course it doesn't help that before all of this erupted, Rhi called me and asked me to run away to Greece with her.

And I'm going to do it.

Because I'm tired of the bullshit.

But I kinda need a job first.

1 comment:

Saint Facetious said...

You're always welcome to crash at my place, amigo.