Sunday, June 04, 2006

Coin Slots Are Fun
Soundtrack: "High And Dry" by Radiohead

Out of boredom I filled out some dating survey thing. Here's what it had to say about the kind of girls I should be looking for:
Religious - You seek someone who is grounded in faith and who possesses religious values. You believe that a religious person can enhance your life.
Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life.
Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.

I couldn't agree more.

Speaking of dating, I'm done with that crap. It's silly and exhausting. I've decided I'm just going to make a girl fall in love with me. Should be fun.

No comments: