Tuesday, June 06, 2006

How To Disappear Completely
Soundtrack: "Over" by Portishead

Yesterday I was browsing through the latest issue of Print magazine and I came to an article about the Academy of Visual Arts in Leipzig, Germany. And something inside me said "Do this".

So I'm going to do it. I don't know if I'll get in to the school, but if I don't, I'll just try another German school. There are many of them, including Berlin. And I wouldn't mind living in the most metropolitan city in the world at all. The thing that really makes me interested in Leipzig is it's reputation. At the moment, some of the best designers in the world are emerging from the artistic cocoon that is the Academy of Visual Arts. They have some of the best teachers in the world. I want to learn from the best... I want to soak up their knowledge like a sponge. And it's Germany. Um, hello, the best beer in the world?!

No comments: