Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh How I've Missed You So
Soundtrack: "A Bid Farewell" by Killswitch Engage

Two things.

1. The Special Edition version of Killswitch Engage's "Alive Or Just Breathing" is awesome. Seriously.

2. Lik's has a flavor of ice cream made with Guiness. I have not been the same since indulging in said ice cream flavor.

I've been doing some inventory of my personal life and trying to squash some things I'm less than happy with. One of these things is the amount of time I spend on the internet, and so far I'm doing OK. We'll see how it goes. I've also been getting rid of a lot of stuff in my iTunes library. Stuff I haven't listened to since High School. Which is fitting because I'm definitely in no way the same person I was in High School.

I found out earlier today that the pastor of the church I used to attend with my parents here in Denver has been forced to resign for reasons I can't talk about. It was a complete shock. Please send prayers and/or warm fuzzy thoughts to the people of that congregation, it's going to be a tough time for them.

No comments: