Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ochsescheiße
Soundtrack: "Pigs In Zen" by Jane's Addiction

So, I've taken all sorts of surveys that ask the question "Where Are You Politically"? And They're all a bunch of BS because they have no clue where I am politically. And let's face it... I don't need a survey to tell me what I believe. I know where I am and I'm happy.

See, some tell me I'm a little more liberal and some tell me I'm a little more conservative. Some say I should be Democrat and some say I should be Republican. But I will refuse a political label until the day I die. I know I'm fairly liberal on social issues like taxes and wellfare and healthcare and yet pretty conservative on moral issues like gay marriage and abortion and whatnot. I know I don't think either of the major political parties are doing their job at all. I know that they are pretty much the same thing, just for different people. And I know I'm tired of the same shit every 4 years... vote for Candidate X and he'll make sure peace and justice are restored to the world. Vote for Candidate Y and he'll make sure you're grandchildren will have Social Security. Blah blah blah.

I'm fine with being a Moderate, or as they like to say during election time, a "swing voter". And I'm fine with voting for candidates who I feel deserve my vote, which usually does not include Republicans or Democrats. And I'm fine with being a silent majority, because I'm pretty sure the 70% of Americans who don't vote either don't care or don't want to vote for those bastards either.

No comments: