Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'd just like to take the time to tell you that the sexual tension between Kipper and Felicia is the cutest thing ever.

I'd like to talk about my life right now. My crazy, chaotic life. In fact, I've decided that I am totally open to trading lives, as long as it's not with a totally sucky one. Please.

The reason for this plea is not what you might think it is. It's not loneliness, it's not because I'm frustrated with school, it's not my lack of a job. No, it's because I desperately need a change of scenery. This need for change is the catalyst for my decision to head off to Europe to study abroad, and recently I've considered transferring to Colorado State instead of Metropolitan State College. For any of you who are not familiar with the college scene here in Colorado, MSCD is here in wonderful Denver, while Colorado State is located in Fort Collins, about an hour and a half north of Denver. Colorado State has an excellent Graphic Design program, Fort Collins has plenty to do while still being a small town, and it's close enough to Denver for weekend visits.

The only downside is the cost. Although Fort Collins has a much lower cost of living than Denver, Colorado State is fairly expensive. But hey, there are always Pell Grants and student loans...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG CU Boulder...They love you in Boulder! (and you already know it's true!