Saturday, April 15, 2006

Soundtrack: "1812 Overture" by Tchaikovsky

First of all, I'd just like to say, for the record, that any song that has cannons in it is a good song.

Last night Benjamin, Ben Ben Ben, and Kimberly threw a little passover thing. It was a lot of fun, I had never done one. It wasn't the actual passover ceremony, it was more of "Hey, let's to do something for Passover even though Benjamin's the only one who's Jewish". But it was fun nonetheless. I think next year I want to go to an actual Passover Seder and see how it's realy done.

In about twenty seconds I'm heading to the Museum of Contemporary Art with The Saint. It's sure to be good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Song 730 of 870 is a weird place to be. In case you were wondering :D And I'm tired!

Toph© said...

Does song 730 have cannons in it or somthing? Oh, and try 6500 songs on for size... it's a little hard to decide what to listen to sometimes.