Sunday, April 16, 2006

Soundtrack: apparently iTunes doesn't work on this computer...

So, Easter this year was good. Even though I tried my hardest to sabotage it this afternoon. I was supposed to go have Easter dinner with Joe and his wife Anita and some of the peeps from Genesis, but I couldn't get out the door... you know how it is sometimes. So I ended up missing them, so there went my plans out the window. And of course, since I was all revved up about having plans, I didn't want to go sit in my room and do homework and that sort of nonsense, so I went for a bike ride. I jumped on the #3 bus and took it straight to Kipling (way out in the boonies, I might add). There are tons of cool bike trails along Kipling that interconnect, so I had a nice ride and made my way to Hunter's parents' house and ate some ham and watched The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy back to back. Good times. The bike ride was hard core, probably one of the most strenuous that I've ever gone through, but it was definitely worth it. The cool thing is that I'm really pumped to start riding more, and do some downhill stuff. Green Mountain has some pretty cool bike trails that range from beginner to tough, so I'll probably start riding there when I can. I owe it to myself, especially since lately I've been about as active as a bump on a log.

No comments: