Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Soundtrack: "Notes On Pulling the Sky Down" by Strike Anywhere

It's going to be a late night tonight. Again. Kinko's totally screwed up my calendar project. Not before their binding machine went out of order, leaving me high and dry. So, I need to figure out what to do because there was no way I was going to walk out of there with what they wanted to give me. Perhaps I should go to a different Kinko's.

I still haven't heard about "The" job yet, so if I don't hear about it by the end of the week, I'm going to assume it's not mine. Not setting yourself up for disappointment is great. What happens, though, when you don't want to go though another disappointing situation so much that you make a point to not have that happen? I'm speaking outside of the job situation here. I mean, I really don't like failure. I hate it, I fear it. Should I be worrying about as much as I am?

No comments: