Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Soundtrack: "Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exagerated" by Rise Against

It's been a while since I've been to a good rock show, so tonight I went to see Kill Hannah at the invitation of Jen. It was a sort of last-minute thing, usually I head to Leela after classes are done for the day. But I needed something to energize me after today. I'm so sick of school it's not even funny.

Still no word on the job of the century. I've been wondering lately what working as an Advertising Director would mean. Would I even need to bother finishing school? On the other hand, I really need to learn to finish things I start, including a degree. I'm commited to it, and if there is anything that gets in the way of that commitment, school will ultimately overrule it. My recent frustrations aside, I really do love college, which is part of why I have been there for so long. The end is on the horizon, though. Not as near as I'd like it to be, but still in sight. So for now, I'm just going to crank up the stereo and enjoy the ride.

No comments: