Thursday, April 13, 2006

Soundtrack: mouse clicks, keyboard tapping, and hushed conversation...

I need to start sleeping more. I fear for my sanity. And the worst part is that I'm not staying up late just to stay up late, I'm being productive while I dodge sleep until 3 in the morning. I get plenty done, there just aren't enough hours in a day to get done with everything that I need to do. And that is a problem.

What's the solution? Well, unless we, mankind, can figure out a way to slow down the earth's rotation, and maybe even control the frequency with with this planet revolves around the sun, there is no solution. Maybe I should start taking naps between classes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naps are wonderful. It is kind of disconcerting however, when one passes out for an afternoon nap after getting a full 10 hours of sleep. That just doesn't make sense. Oh well.

Aaaahh... spring break.