Friday, May 26, 2006

Burn It Down And Walk Away
Soundtrack: "Five Year Winter" by Zao

It's recently occured to me that I don't have to stay in Colorado in order to pursue my design degree. I've thought about moving elsewhere, like Seattle or even somewhere back East. It doesn't matter where I am... what matters is that I am able to fully leave my previously complacent and lackadaisical attitude. So, if anyone knows of a good design program somewhere other than Colorado, and you think it's worth me moving somewhere else, let me know. I don't know if I'll go do it or not, but I'll at least consider it. Who knows, I may be sticking around Colorado after all.

I'm always enchanted to see what the professionals can do with Photoshop. Like in these fine examples. Don't get freaked out by the fact that the site's in Russian, you're just lookin' at the pretty pictures.

No comments: