Monday, May 08, 2006

Tonight, I Just Want To Express Myself Through The Art Of Dance
Soundtrack: "Left Hand Suzuki Method" by Gorillaz

First off, your poem for today is entitled "D-Line".

Darth Vader is sitting behind me
Introspectively hissing about lost love
While the world moves around us

The rain streaks the panes of glass
And the train clamors on down the line
Taking it's collection of lost souls to their destination

Cacophony ensues as the cocoa princesses
Talk over each other in accelerant voices
That reflect the sultry attitude of our fair city

I am in an odd position right now. I don't even know how to describe it in a way that is eloquent, much less understandable. So I won't bother. But I am pretty confused about what to do in this situation, and I think some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not good at finding the obvious in situations, and I'm not good at extorting abstract thoughts from my brain in a logical and simple language. But, thankfully, I don't think I'm screwed. Far from it. Just stuck in the mud... time to get out and push.

Sometimes you just wanna dance. That's how I feel right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate being out of the loop >_< I have no idea what you're talking about XD