Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Good Lord Help Us All
Soundtrack: "Ravage Ritual" by Zao

What words can I use to describe the past 36 hours? I don't think they exist in the human language. I seriously don't think they exist in any language. Yep, it's been that crazy.

First off, I've been to Pint's Pub every night this week (well, except Sunday). Not bad if I do say so myself. And Monday night at Genesis was the most sexually confused night I've ever seen. I would try to attempt to describe it, but it's a little bit beyond fathomable. Tuesday was pretty crazy, too. We had a critique in my Typography and Layout class and it went very well. My teacher was very much impressed by my album cover concepts and I recieved a lot of great feedback, so that's good. Spanish was bearable for once, and so was Illustrator. The conversation at Pints was, well, interesting.

After a round of Toph slamming, the conversation drifted to relationships, and it all went downhill from there. We eventually ended up in a pretty wild theological romp through Salvation, Grace, and Faith. Good stuff. Kyle was totally blown away by the concept of Salvation through Grace, which was fun. After that there was a heated conversation about anger and whether it can be constructive in any way. The Saint doesn't think so, but I do. So there, you cheeky monkey. It was pretty hardcore tonight, I wanna do it again sometime. Especially since I made some pretty startling realizations about a situation that I don't think you all know about. Or at least most of you. It was mostly along the lines of "gee, self, you sure are trying really hard to justify and explain you-know-what away... I wonder why..." There will be more on this, rest assured.

Tomorrow night, or rather tonight, is Boysetsfire. It's going to rock.

No comments: