Wednesday, May 17, 2006

They Say It's Your Birthday, Well It's My Birthday Too, Yeah!
Soundtrack: "Meaning In Tragedy" by As I Lay Dying

Today my little brother turned 23. My dad has been in town the whole week, so he took all of us crazy housemates out to celebrate. Stefan decided he wanted some Japanese, so we all headed out to Sonoda on 16th and Market and enjoyed some sushi and other Japonese cuisine. And of course, we topped it all off with green tea ice cream. Good eats, for sure!

My day tomorrow is going to be nuts, but I'm not complaining. First off is lunch with the Jenmonster, followed up by a meeting with Tom Rockman, a good friend of mine who's a political writer. We met through Madstone Theatre where we both worked for a while, and we recently bumped into each other last semester down at the Auraria campus. It turns out that he needs some graphic design work done, so I'm excited about being able to help him out with that. After that comes the best part... I get to do some recording, which will rock as I haven't done any of that in a while. I should be done with that just in time to hit Bender's for Karaoke. Friday's looking full, too, as is Saturday, so I'm excited. Whoo hoo.

No comments: