Sunday, May 28, 2006

Where Do I Start?
Soundtrack: "Acrobat" by U2

Seriously, I'm still trying to comprehend everything that happened during the last 8 hours. Let's start with this: Saturdays are supposed to be Poker nights around here. Didn't happen. Instead, the Felixes and Whitney came over and we played Settlers of Catan (German game of the year in 1995) until the wee hours of the morning. Many "wood" jokes were made, and it was decided that Whitney and I both need to get laid. Where that will go, I dunno. Anyway, a good time was had by all. But it put into serious question some of the mechanics of "the group". Especially when it comes to Hunter's main squeeze. Let's just say that her future within our little posse is questionable. And I discovered that I'm much more open to suggestion than I thought I was. Let's hope it doesn't become my downfall.

No comments: