Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Internships Are Quite Delicious
Soundtrack: "Idioteque" by Radiohead

I have come to the conclusion that the next step for my life is to find an internship. My job situation isn't changing which means it's not getting better which means no progress, and I'm really not down with that. So internship it is. I have some options, thankfully, so I'm going to be working my ass off for the next few weeks trying to obtain one of these lovely little monsters.

Of course, if any of you out there in internet land know of any art or design internships available, feel free to let me know. I'd really appreciate it!

Good Company
Erase this
But don't erase me
Keep me here
Gleaming silver salt shaker
Empty ash tray
And plenty of conversation
With myself
'Cause I keep good company

Place this
Where it belongs
Keep me away
Where the circular lights float
They illuminate my pencil
And my paper
I sit by myself
'Cause I keep good company

Not this
Not a compromise
One less addiction
No more lonely frustration
Illuminate my soul
So I don't break
Not by myself
But with good company

No comments: