Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Know Ninjitsu
"Kill My Darling" by Stavesacre

Today's post is all about... Ninjas.

Yes, those shifty, shrewd, slick and slippery denizens of the shadows who bring quick and unmerciful death to those who would stand against them.

Despite what you may think, Ninjas are alive and well. I myself am trained in the Ninja arts. And I would warn all you who would try to oppose me... don't mess with the Toph! I could kill you in one move if I wanted. Just 'cause I'm a nice guy doesn't mean I'm not deadly. Muah ha ha.

Nyquil and Quaaludes
It’s five minutes past four in the morning
I can’t seem to sleep
So I’ll take some Ny-Quil and some Quaaludes
And in the morning we’ll kill Nanny

White shirt
Khaki slacks
What’s worse?
Life or death?

That girl over there is pretty cute
She’s snorting cocaine
From a diamond-studded pocket mirror
I think I’ll have her tonight

White Shirt
Khaki slacks
Be careful
Watch your back

This party could be better
This party should be better
This party could be killer
This party is all filler

No comments: