Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mmm, Dirt...
Soundtrack: "We'll Sort This Out Right Now" by Stavesacre

So, I'm sitting here wondering when I'll be able to actually take a shower. Because there is a construction crew fixing our sewer line problem, but they've asked us not to use water while they are working. Which, I have to say, puts a big damper on my plans for today. Because I really take joy in the though of walking around smelling like a bum. Maybe people will think I really am a bum and give me money. That would be fun. Really, it's not that bad. Some extra deodorant and I'll be good to go, but I feel dirty. And I hate that feeling.

Tonight I'm taking part in a poetry reading that the creative writing small group at Scum of the Earth does from time to time. Should be fun, and I'll most likely read something. Tell your friends.

No comments: