Saturday, May 27, 2006

Crawling Towards The Sun...
Soundtrack: "The Canyon Behind Her" by Dredg, "Acrobat" by U2

I'm scared. I'm scared and helpless and emotionally at my end. For the last week I haven't been able to get up earlier than around 11:00 am or so, and I don't know why. I think it probably has to do with how I've been sleeping, not how much I've been sleeping. I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams, which usually throws up a red flag in my mind because I usually remember at least one dream on any given day of the week. I've also woken up and really weird points throughout the night/morning. Anyway. Thoughts and prayers would be nice. 'Cause I'm finding it really incredibly difficult to deal with life right now, and there's not really anything difficult happening. Well, other than what I was just talking about. Oh, and also my brain won't shut up, which is really hard on me. I mean, look at the time... 4 in the freakin' morning.

But yeah. Last time this stuff started happening I had a nice little breakdown and became very depressed for a few months, and that's not my favorite thing to have to deal with. So prayers, please. Yeah.

No comments: