Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Like Oranges... and Orange Hair
Soundtrack: "If These Scars Could Speak" by Zao

So, I'm thinking about dying my hair again. I've gone over all of the obvious choices-- black, natural red, etcetera. But after taking one of those silly little online quizes, I was informed that I should dye it orange... a possibility I had not looked at. And it totally made sense, oddly enough. I think it'd look great orange. We'll see, though.

Untitled #10
Her tears run down like morning dew
She doesn't know why
She feels alien and isolated
Because nobody has cried for her

Crimson edges like a picture frame
In this place that tastes like pills
Her bones ache from within
And still nobody cries for her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

then you would look even more like the rest of the hasts :)

Toph© said...

This is true!